domingo, 30 de julio de 2017

Hello from Malta!
I arrived yesterday. It is very sunny, but with a lot of humidity (very good for my allergy!). My house is really comfortable and with the typical architecture, located in a peaceful place called Zejtun.
Driving on the left side is an adventure!

Today I've been in Paceville to check where my training school is. I show you some of the inlets, where people take pleasure in swimming, far from the crowds. I've visited the Selmun Palace in Mellieha. This palace, built in the 18th century as a luxurious knights' lodge for hunting and recreation, is a good example of Baroque architecture.
I've enjoyed looking at the amazing views of the St. Paul's Bay, going for a dip into St. Thomas Bay and tasting a Cisk Beer, the local beer.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario