martes, 8 de agosto de 2017




Maria Teresa


Hi everybody from Spain!!!!

  Γεια σου ;

    I´m going to tell you my experience in Wales. I didn´t write before in this blog because I have had many problems with my wi-fi and I want you to watch many photographies of this amazing place.
Botanic Garden, next to the University.


























People playing cricket.

 




I have had a typical Welsh weather, if you want to travel around this beautiful part of UK, I recommend you to be sure to bring with you a raincoat and a pair of waterproof walking shoes.













       




    On Wednesday afternoon, I visited the National Waterfront Museum, which tells the story of industry and innovations in Wales, now and over the last 300 years. There is a  fantastic vintage car, Benz´s car. I read that this car has competed in the London to Brighton Vintage car rally, several times, that´s sounds unbelievable.
  





    On Friday, the course came to the end, I ´ve really had an outstanding experience, not only with the translation of Euripides, Bacchae, but also talking about the influence of classics over Shakespeare´s  tragedies.




These are my partners and my teacher.



   At the end of the course, we had a little farewell reception, where our teacher gave us the certification of the course.





 On Saturday morning,  I had a sunshine day and could walk through the Mumbles, as you can see there were incredible view sights as a fairy tale or Game Thrones, film.


See you soon, Wales!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario