jueves, 23 de julio de 2015

Ana María 5th Day




How is it going? Today we had classes in the morning as usual. Stuart explained us how to do dictations with the students and Samantha showed us some very interesting websites we can use in the classroom. Sorry, I haven´t introduced them. They are teachers form CES organisation. They are great teachers!!! I´m learning many things from them. I love their classes. 

After lunch, I thought I could take the bus and took a ride to somewhere. And I chose...

Howth

A small fishing village just 30 minutes far from Dublin.

Roman Catholic Church




 It´s famous because of its cliffs.





On the way to climb the cliffs I found this house!!!!





Do you know W.B. Yeats?



He is a famous Irish poet who was born in 1865 and died in 1939. He lived in this house from 1880 to 1883.

A piece of advise!!! Don´t forget to buy the Leap Card to travel by bus or train.


You can get it in any Newsagent´s. It´s much cheaper than paying in cash. Tick at the entrance and exit of the train station. Otherwise you will pay all the route.

See you tomorrow.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario