miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Ana María 11th Day





It´s Wednesday, just 2 more days and I´ll have to stop writing. I´m going back home!! My colleges Miguel and Mary will continue it from London and Oxford. 
We´ve spent the morning studying all the steps to prepare a Task and practising activities related to pronunciation. It,s been worth.

Now it´s time for Irish Culture.

If I asked you about Irish symbols, what could you think about?





I know the first word could be Guinness. But what musical instrument can you see here?

The Harp. 





It´s the oldest symbol of Ireland. You can find it in shields.



Have you ever seen this leaf? What´s its name?

Shamrock


St. Patrick used a shamrock to demonstrate the mystery of the Christian Trinity. Three leaves held together by a stem.


Colours of the flag?...



Have they got any meaning? 

Green: symbol of the Catholic.

Orange: symbol of the Protestant.

White: It represents their unity.




To finish today I need to talk about music. Have you ever heard about...?

Riverdance





It´s a musical show consisting of tradicional Irish music and dance.

See you tomorrow!!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario