lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

Helena - 1st August

Hello again,


Today I'm going to write in English, right?(Some of my classmates want to read it!) As I told you in the previous post, yesterday night,I  met my host family. They are really friendly and talkative people. Their kids are really cute. I'm living with other two girls who are from the Czech Republic and they're also very nice.

On our first day at school, we were divided into different groups depending on the course you chose (CLIL, Aspects of Teaching English, which is the one I'm taking, Business English...), they gave us our timetable, general information about the school and the town and we did different activities to break the ice and get to know each other. We did a very short one about guessing the meaning of some numbers and names you write in a cloud which was short and easy to do, but really useful. During the last lesson after the lunch break, we all gathered in a big room -lecture hall- and in groups, we were discussing about different questions such as how to assess the collaborative work, how to teach grammar...and I loved it. After the lessons, we went on a rainy tour with Jenna around Brighton. At night, at 20.00 pm some of us went with Ed (the Head of Teacher Training) to a pub near the school to have something to drink and go on chatting. We all had a very good laugh! 


                My guest house mates
 The school




Ed in his introduction class


My class

 The final discussion



On the tour


                                                                       
                                                                      In the pub


                                                                     My timetable


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario