miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2015

Mary- day 4: Rainy wednesday

Hi!
Today it's rainy in London, but it doesn't matter because I love this city with this rain included.
Before the class, I've been at the school library with Angels one of my classmates.
The class was very funny because we've played different games that we can teach to our students.
After going to school I've visited the Tate Modern, the modern art museum of London.
I recommend you to visit it!

                                           Andy Warhol's paintings at the Tate Modern.

 The amazing drawing bar at the museum. Childs can make their own paintings using a computer and show them on a big wall at the cafe zone. They are great artists!

                                                      Regards from the cloudy London!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario