lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

Mary-día 2: first day at school!

Good night everyone!
Today has been my first day at my school here in London. My school is the International House School and it's so close to the famous zone Covent Garden.
Our teacher, Vanessa, makes the lessons so fun. The class was about the different uses of the flashcards in class and I 've learnt a lot.
After the classes I've visited Covent Garden and its colorful square Neil's Yard. I love it!
I'll tell you more of my experience the following days. Bye!

                                                                          My school
                                                                        Our classroom
                                                           Views from the 5th floor


Neil's Yard. Covent garden.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario