viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

Mary- day 6: A funny friday!

Hi again!
Today I've started my day visiting Victoria Park, because it's so close to my house and I've never been   before. It's a big park with a big lake in the middle. Today was full of people because the weather was good.
After that, I've gone to the school. The class was about how to motivate our students to speak english in class and we' ve done some funny activities about it.
When we've finished my classmates and I we've gone to a typical english pub with the school social programme and I've enjoyed so much because we' ve had to guess some things of the British culture.
Happy weekend everyone!

                                                               Victoria Park views.

                                              One of the activities that we' ve done in class.
With my classmates at the pub.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario